Stepped Breathing & Identifying Your Limiting Beliefs
Today we start with the writing exercise and end the session with calming breathwork.
- Find a comfortable seat
- Answer the questions below
- Then press play and take 5 minutes to calm down your nervous system with the Stepped Breathing exercise below
Identifying Your Limiting Beliefs
Write down the self-limiting beliefs that may be holding you back from achieving your business goals. For example: I’m not good enough. This is never gonna work. I’m not smart or funny enough.
Be honest with yourself and acknowledge any negative self-talk.
- When did those beliefs start?
- What situation led to those thoughts?
- And how would your present self react in that situation?
Stepped Breathing // Physiological Sigh
Click on the video:
A two-step inhale followed by a longer exhalation in the physiological sigh slows down the heart rate, reduces anxiety, and gives you a greater sense of tranquility. Take it easy and come back to your natural belly breath if you experience any discomfort.
See you tomorrow for Day 3: Box Breathing & Reframing Your Limiting Beliefs.
Wishing you a wonderful day,